Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lots in progress and a couple more completed items!

I'm about half way done with the Couch to 5 k program! I have been working out faithfully for about 6 weeks now and taking Belle on long walks as much as my schedule will allow. As a result, I have lost 6 pounds! Yahoo!!!

I have also been writing somewhat consitently in my journal blog. It is a great outlet for me and right now Brian and I are deciding if we want to make the blog open to invited readers. It was meant to be a private place for me to record my thoughts and feelings. But, now as we continue on our journey, I'm using it as a place to record updates on testing and doctor's appointments. It's not something that I would want the world to view, but would be comfortable enough for select family and friends to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment